Our First DeFreshers event has been formally announced! Here are the details you need to know:
When: Saturday 26th June, 7pm til late
Where: The Midland
How much: £40
Each Attendee will get: 2 drinks on arrival (Prosecco or Orange Juice), a 3 course meal and half a bottle of wine (re or white).
This is a leavers priority event, however there will be opportunity for everyone to book a ticket, and the details for booking are as follows:
- Leavers’ tickets will go on sale on Friday 4th June – Each guest will be allowed a plus 1, which will be paid for at the same time as the leavers’ ticket.
- General student tickets will be released on Monday 7th June – Plus 1s will remain an option with these tickets subject to availability.
- All ticket sales will end at Midnight on Tuesday 15th June.
At this moment, we have limited tickets due to venue restrictions in line with social distancing, but we’re prepared to release extra tickets on the evening of June 14th following the Government announcement if guidelines change! If you miss out on a ticket, simply keep your eye on your inbox on the 14th June to see if any more tickets become available. You’ll have to be speedy though – the deadline for purchasing tickets is just over 24 hours later!
With each ticket purchase, you will be sent 2 additional forms to complete:
- Dietary requirements/allergies – deadline: Tuesday 15th June
- Seating preferences – deadline: Saturday 19th June
Ticket links will be emailed to all leavers on Friday June 4th. Ticket links will be emailed to all students on Monday 7th June and will also be put on this website.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
SU Team x